The Web This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2007

For a Passport

I got my Passport the privies Sunday 30th September. What I do for a passport I write here. At first I go to my village and collect the passport form, chairman certificate, birth certificate. I attach my photograph by our chairman. I put the passport form in our local passport office with birth & chairman certificate. After 4 days the police of our police station was came our village home and collect right information. Thus I was not present there so the police say to meet me with him.

I mate with him and police ask some question. They send the inquiry result the next day. The official date of get the passport was 30th September. I went my village and collect my passport. When I get the passport I was very happy. It was like a great achievement for me because if I not get the passport on the fixed day it was impossible to go next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment