The Web This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ram Krisna Sharkar (Bappy)

I am RAM KRISNA SHARKAR. My nickname is Bappy. In the IT world some body know me as DEVGON but I am the same person. My birthday is 30th September 1983 (12th Ashin 1389 bngla). My father name is Robindronath Sharkar and mother name is Rita Rani Sharkar. I have two sisters. My older sister name is Madhobi Rani Sharkar and younger sister is Shikha Rani Sharkar.

My father’s native village is Faridpur but my birthplace is Dhaka in my maternal uncle house in Narayongong District. We live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I complete B.B.S. form National University, Gazipur in 2004. My first school name was Sirajul Islam Government Primary School. When I completed my primary education I admitted in Gendaria High School in gendaria. My college name was Solimulla Degree College for HSC and at last I get admitted in Sohorardi Government College for B.B.S.

At first I join in “Infobsase ltd” as System Support Executive in Laxmibazar Dhaka in 2004 when I was a student of B.B.S. Secondly in 2006 I join “P.N. Composite Ltd.” In Gazipur and at last in January 2007 I join the “TigerIT Bangladesh Ltd” in Moghbazar Dhaka and it is running.

I complete CHP (Certified Hardware Professional) Course from Infobase Ltd (which was my first job station). And I completed also Basic Electronics Course from NIT on Elephant Road. I also complete RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) Course from BASE Ltd. (September 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment