The Web This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

About Me

Long day ago I want to wrote a diary but can’t continue. When I can know about BLog site I want to write some perception of my life. You know in this site I post some tips of IT. By this site I want to share my personal life sort story.

I am reserve minded man so somebody like me but somebody dislikes me. But what can I do for this? Hare I want to write some story about me ……………

Childhood....

When I born the “God” was anger to me (I think). I was born with a problem. My right leg was defected.

I was the first grandson for my grandfather and grandmother. My grandfather was a greed man. My birth was a happy news but also sorrow for them. They could not under stand what can they do for me. When I was 3 or 4 years old my father went to “Children Hospital” to treatment my leg. The doctors said them that it is impossible without operation but my grandmother was not agreeing with them.

My grandfather and grandmother want to treatment me by them. I was forget to say that my grandfather and grandmother known the treatment by “Medicine Tree”. They said me they search the solution of this but they could not got any solution.
One day my grandfather saw a dream “solution of this problem”. They test the solution at me and I am properly fine now.

Boyhood……

Hare I want introduce a friend name “Anis”. He was the best friend in my primary school. Now he stays in Dubai. From my boyhood to at present my friend number are limited.

One meter, in my primary school Anis made a “small ship” by foam (সোলা), battery and motor. When saw this I decided to make this. It is one kind of my habit when I see a new thing I must do this. There are many history like this………………………

I was a good goalkeeper on our local area. We ware two time football championship. Hare I want to say a name “Bijoy” my little uncle. He buildup a club “Bijoy Spoting Club”. I was a member of this club.

My Hobbies………..

Now I want say the most interesting meter of my life. One day I saw the TV channel “BTV”. Suddenly I saw a man presenting a Magic. At first I could not understand what he wanted to do. At last he said the rules of this magic. This is my first my magic. Now I can solve some magic game. My further plan I will become a small magician. Magic is my one of hobby.

I collect many countries money, stamp etc. Though my collection is small but I try to continue this.

Traveling is one of the most best my hobby. When I have no work in my hand I went to traveling.

I like pets. Now I have much kind of aquarium fish.

My future …….

Now I am “System Admin” of “TigerIT Bangladesh Ltd”. I believe my load so I have no tension about my future. If I do something for God then God must do something for me.

~Bye
Ram Krisna Sharkar Bappy
shbappy@gmail.com
+088-01715795563

No comments:

Post a Comment