The Web This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

Curfew

Last two days our Bangladeshi people was lived in “Curfew”. It was a new experiment for me because it was first time in my life. The Curfew was start from 22nd August Wednesday at 8 PM.

I say some my filings, at Wednesday we start our office like other days. At 4 to 4.30 PM the government said by news the Curfew start from today to until the government say. I close my duty and try to go my house. On the road I saw some bus was on fire, the police and fire bright try to stop them. The road was filled by man and man. Everyday I go my house by bus but this day I couldn’t saw any bus to running.

Tomorrow 23rd August Thursday the Curfew was stopped for 3 hours. For 24th August Friday the Curfew is stop and we are happy.

Note: it is only my perception so I want no comments for this.

more details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curfew

No comments:

Post a Comment